Would you like to join an international team, operating in line with the agile approach and using the latest technologies and their capabilities in diverse projects? Do you have experience with OneDrive, SharePoint overall enterprise file collaboration technologies? If the answer is yes, join the team as a: SharePoint and OneDrive DevOps Engineer Ref no.: SP/03/21/W/K, Location: Warszawa, Katowice
- Running migration projects – from any file storage systems (e.g. on-premise solutions, network drive, Windows files synchronization) to OneDrive.
- Troubleshooting any problems related to migration.
- Running the integration projects.
- Creating necessary documentation.
- Searching for alternative solutions.
- Experience with OneDrive, SharePoint and overall enterprise “File Collaboration technologies”.
- Ability to actively suggest improvements and innovations, always looking for solutions.
- Experience in the migration projects.
- Know-how of the PowerShell and Azure Automation.
- Experience in Azure Application Proxy and Azure Active Directory.
- SharePoint management with PnP PowerShell module.
- Knowledge of IT risk and the ability to limit them in your services.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Possibility to be a part of interesting and international projects, working with people from all around the world.
- Well-thought-out development plans that will help you spread your wings, and the training budget that will enable improving your technical and language skills.
- Chill out zones, fully equipped workstation and flexible working time, but also the possibility of home office when you need to stay focused.
- Integration events, multi-sport card and private medical health care – for your body and mind.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you.
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 500 035 642.