Do you know all the issues related to the functioning of the office like the back of your hand? Would you describe yourself as a person who is not afraid of new possibilities and has a head full of ideas and solutions to the problems? If so, take the challenge and join the EBV Finance to build with them the first office in Poland as an: Office Manager Ref. no: OM/05/21/W, Location: Warszawa
- Responsibility for the day-to-day supervision of branch work organization.
- Maintaining relationship with the landlord and taking care of any issues regarding rental of premises.
- Managing the office documentation.
- Keeping the relationship and being the first point of contact for the local accounting and payroll provider – supporting the process ensuring eg. timely processing of payroll or submission of financial statements for the head office.
- HR responsibilities, branch personnel administration (job contracts & amendments, orders), employee work organization and time register supervision, employee data delivery to payroll provider.
- Ensuring moving, registration and storage of the company's internal and external documents.
- Participating in branch employee’s recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Preparing (in conjunction with head office) and ensuring adherence of branch budget.
- Approving and proceeding invoices.
- Ensuring that legal standards regarding work conditions, work environment, health and safety are met.
- Ensuring that legal and corporation standards regarding confidentiality/data protection are met.
- Ensure that legal and corporation standards regarding confidentiality/data protection are met.
- Overseeing the office equipment maintenance.
- Local procurement of needed equipment, supplies, cooperation with suppliers and vendors.
- Higher education.
- At least 2 years of working in a similar position.
- Excellent command of Polish and English languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills (especially Microsoft Office).
- Ability to work independently in a fast – paced environment.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Ability to work responsibly and with integrity.
- Possibility to gain valuable experience while working after companies' transformation.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance.
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally.
Hello! I’m Karolina and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you.
Contact details: Karolina Łojko, Karolina.firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 786 955 636